continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Hobson" <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forced build notifications
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 18:02:46 GMT
We also have the same requirement here after we noticed it
disappearing in 1.0.3.

Cheers,

Mark

On 11/05/06, Davidson, Alexander <adavidso@amazon.com> wrote:
> Emmanuel, what do you think about a setting like sendOnForced? I normally don't want
success notifications (e.g., every hour) but I do if the success was via a forced build. Does
that make sense?

> Thanks,
> Alex

and in apps/continuum/conf/application.xml, define <alwaysSend> to true in MailContinuumNotifier
component.

> Emmanuel
>
> Davidson, Alexander a écrit :
> > Can someone please let me know if this is the case and/or if this is planned for
a future release?

notifications. I have always had it set up with <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
but in 1.0.2 it would still send forced SUCCESS messages which I think is a good thing. Is
there a new way of configuring continuum to do this? The alternative is that developers have
to manually send out a notification when the build goes green.