continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Leggett" <Adam.Legg...@upco.co.uk>
Subject xml-rpc client
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 11:11:40 GMT
Hi,

I can add a project using ProjectsReader.addProject but am unable to add
a build definition so pr.buildProject fails.
I tried modifying the ProjectsReader.projectToHashtable method to
include the call to project.getBuildDefinitions() but that didn't work
either.
Does the service endpoint addProject method understand buildDefinitions?

If anyones interested, as a workaround ive developed a little admin
utility with a CLI that allows you to upload a pom and set a build def
to a running continuum instance. Heres a snippet from my .bat file that
executes it

set ARGS=-p@project.pom.url@  -hlocalhost:8001 -m@project.artifact@
-g@project.builddef.goals@ -a@project.builddef.args@
set
CLASSPATH=./lib/continuum-client-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
java -cp %CLASSPATH%
uk.co.upco.engage.continuum.http.ContinuumProjectAdministrator %ARGS%

It basically mimics http POST requests made via the continuum 1.0.3 web
console.

TIA

Adam

Adam Leggett <adam.leggett@upco.co.uk>
Senior Consultant
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 631
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
<http://www.upco.co.uk>

The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO head office on +44(0)113 201 0600 and then delete
the entire mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution,
disclosure or other use of information could constitute a breach of
confidence. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Every effort has been taken to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free. However, UPCO does not make any warranty
to this effect, and is not liable for any damage done by an infected
email message or attachment. UPCO recommends that all emails and
attachments are checked before opening.

All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its
attachements are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views and opinions of The Ultimate People Company Ltd.