continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Davidson, Alexander" <adavi...@amazon.com>
Subject forced build notifications
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 16:54:19 GMT
Emmanuel, what do you think about a setting like sendOnForced? I normally don't want success
notifications (e.g., every hour) but I do if the success was via a forced build. Does that
make sense?

Thanks,
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:34 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: forced build notifications stopped in 1.0.3

If you want to always send a notification after a build, define sendOnSuccess to true and
in apps/continuum/conf/application.xml, define <alwaysSend> to true in MailContinuumNotifier
component.

Emmanuel

Davidson, Alexander a écrit :
> Can someone please let me know if this is the case and/or if this is planned for a future
release?

I have always had it set up with <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess> but in 1.0.2
it would still send forced SUCCESS messages which I think is a good thing. Is there a new
way of configuring continuum to do this? The alternative is that developers have to manually
send out a notification when the build goes green.