continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Davidson, Alexander" <adavi...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: forced build notifications stopped in 1.0.3
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 03:52:00 GMT
Can someone please let me know if this is the case and/or if this is planned for a future release?

-----Original Message-----
From: Davidson, Alexander [mailto:adavidso@amazon.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:16 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: forced build notifications stopped in 1.0.3

Seems that the behavior of 1.0.3 has changed in that forced builds no longer send notifications.
I have always had it set up with <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess> but in 1.0.2
it would still send forced SUCCESS messages which I think is a good thing. Is there a new
way of configuring continuum to do this? The alternative is that developers have to manually
send out a notification when the build goes green.

Thanks,
Alex