continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default goals with maven 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 02:01:23 GMT
I'd think this could be pretty trivial to add as a global default
configuration somewhere.

And it sounds like a few users want it -- one of you guys
(Richard/Julian) might want to add this as a JIRA Enhancement request
and then either write the code yourself and contribute it back or wait
until someone else feels like adding it for you. ;-)

Wayne

> All builds are already deploy in an internal repository (look at configuration page).
If you want to
> deploy all your artifacts in an other machine, a workaround in to copy every night this
internal
> repository.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Julian Payne a écrit :
> > Emmanuel,
> >
> > Well I have nearly 100 projects that I want to move to continuum where I deploy
a site every night for the development team. Having to edit all these projects by hand is
tedious to say the very least...