continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't remove project
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 16:53:43 GMT
Based on the error below, it looks like the deletes aren't cascading properly.

You could probably log in to the database and blow away individual
projects if you dug around and figured out how tables and foreign keys
are linked up.

This seems to be a bug, I'd file it in JIRA. "Delete a project" was
just not tested enough before release, apparently.

Wayne