continuum-users mailing list archives

From Dário Oliveros <olive...@cpqd.com.br>
Subject Problem when adding a m2 project into continuum
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 15:32:09 GMT

I am having trouble importing a multiproject pom.xml that has its modules
located in a different directory structure. Please see below:

main/
    trunk/
        pom.xml (multiproject)
components/
    comp_1/
        trunk/
            pom.xml
    comp_n/
        trunk/
            pom.xml

multiproject pom.xml:

    components/comp_1
    components/comp_n

So If I import /main/trunk/pom.xml, continuum tries to find the modules as
subdirectories under main/trunk.
I brought up this scenario since I use svn:externals in the main/trunk and
had no problem when checking out the entire project from svn. However, I got
stuck with continnum now :-(
I think it would be great to have a feature where you could decide whether
to import the entire multiproject (with all modules) or just the
multiproject itself.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Dário
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.