continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Default goals with maven 2
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 08:55:04 GMT
All builds are already deploy in an internal repository (look at configuration page). If you
want to
deploy all your artifacts in an other machine, a workaround in to copy every night this internal

repository.

Emmanuel

Julian Payne a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
>
> Well I have nearly 100 projects that I want to move to continuum where I deploy a site
every night for the development team. Having to edit all these projects by hand is tedious
to say the very least...