continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: can't remove project
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 10:01:51 GMT
deletes aren't cascading properly in some case due to database corruption and jpox can't delete
items.

I don't know wuy jpox create some duplicated entries in database. It's perhaps when a user
refresh
the sumary page just after to add a project (but it isn't completely added yet) instead of
click on
"Show Projects" link.
I can't reproduce this duplicated project problem

Emmanuel