continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: forced build notifications stopped in 1.0.3
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 12:33:43 GMT
If you want to always send a notification after a build, define sendOnSuccess to true and in

apps/continuum/conf/application.xml, define <alwaysSend> to true in MailContinuumNotifier
component.

Emmanuel

Davidson, Alexander a écrit :
> Can someone please let me know if this is the case and/or if this is planned for a future
release?

I have always had it set up with <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess> but in 1.0.2
it would still send forced SUCCESS messages which I think is a good thing. Is there a new
way of configuring continuum to do this? The alternative is that developers have to manually
send out a notification when the build goes green.