continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: IRC notification on Maven 1.
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 15:41:12 GMT
irc notifier is independant of project type and where it's defined.

What did you define for irc notifier?

Emmanuel

Fritz Oconer a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to setup an irc notification on continuum maven 1 project using the notifier
configuration page, but It wasn't able to send the notification in the irc channel. The documentation
only shows the settings when configuring the notifier in the pom.xml. Just wondering if there
are issues when irc notifiers is configured through continuum website, specifically when the
project is build using maven 1.  The irc channel is activemq on codehaus.