continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Marti (HSR)" <tma...@hsr.ch>
Subject Changing working directory for Maven2-Continuum-Build?
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 15:01:37 GMT
Hello everyone

Our directory layout looks like this:

<root>/
....Code/
........src/
........build.xml
........jdo_2_0.dtd
........pom.xml
........<xxx>
....Documentation/
........<xxx>

If I cd to <root>/Code and start 'mvn test' or some other goal it works
fine. But when I configure Continuum to read the POM from
<root>/Code/pom.xml, it runs Maven with <root>/ as working directory.
This causes our tests to fail, because we read resources (dtds, etc.)
from the working directory and they're expected to be there. This way we
can use the same ANT-Script (build.xml) on the developers workstations
and in Maven (with maven-antrun-plugin). But the working directory has
to be <root>/Code! Ist there a way to configure this in Continuum?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Bye, Thomas