continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: problem with scm url yet
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 13:33:13 GMT

Vandermi Joao da Silva a écrit :

> I try put my project url (with modules) below
>
> scm:svn:https://myserver.com.br/repos/projects/trunk  but continuum says[ You must provide
a valid url ]

1- Your url isn't a valid url, it isn't a standard protocol. When you add a project, you must

provide url with a known protocol http, https, ftp (and file is it's allowed in
apps/continuum/conf/application.xml)
2- The url provided must be an url to a pom file and not a directory

So in your case a valid url is https://myserver.com.br/repos/projects/trunk/pom.xml

>  My project have four modules and the first module compile the others.
>  In maven command line, I compile my parent pom.xml and it work very good.
>  I use SVN.
>
>  Best Regards
>

> Vandermi Silva
> R&D MAO - Core Engines
> BenQ Eletroeletrônica Ltda.
>
> TEL +55(92) 2127-8015
> Mobile: +55(92) 8125-2248
> FAX +55(92) 2127-8102
> vandermi.silva@benq.com
> www.BenQMobile.com
> Av. Djalma Batista, 536 - São Geraldo
> Manaus-AM
> Brasil

use the modules in my projects then I don't insert the url.