continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: RE: Unable to migrate from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 12:43:47 GMT

LECAN Damien a écrit :
> I added last night profile id and repository names in settings.xml: it works now.

Cool.

> Why is Continuum so strict with settings.xml ? (eg : Maven works perfectly without profile
id)

Continuum isn't strict with settings.xml. You don't have pb with maven because all m2 plugins

doesn't use writeSettings method except help:effective-settings mojo. If you run this mojo
with mvn
you'll see the same problem. I file an issue for it : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2266

> Additionaly, build history is still missing.

Seems to be a bug. But it isn't a blocker issue because old build history is rarely used when
a new
one exist.

Emmanuel