continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Orr" <torr0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Break build on deprecated version
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 16:43:59 GMT
I will post this to the maven ng. However, I think this could be a
Continuum feature since Continuum is ultimately responsible for
halting the build process. How can one project that is independent of
other projects know that the version it is using is disallowed unless
some process above (Continuum in this case) disallows it?

Thanks for the input.