continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Punkin Head" <punkinsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't remove project
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 19:53:35 GMT
We had a problem similar to this as well and were able to delete them
by shutting down Continuum and going into the build directory folder
and deleting the projects from there, then they would remove from the
GUI.  FYI, Our problem occurred because I refreshed the page before
the projects were all completely added, at least that's how I was able
to re-create it.

--
Adam Altemus