continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: can't remove project
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 12:43:18 GMT
It didn't happen to me the second time around. I can be sure I didn't double submit it because
it occurred to only a couple child modules of the parents I submitted, not all of them. I
was adding a bunch of large projects without waiting completely for it to finish, I think
the bug is there somewhere. When I waited for everything to be completely done before adding
another, it was ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:02 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: can't remove project

deletes aren't cascading properly in some case due to database corruption and jpox can't delete
items.

I don't know wuy jpox create some duplicated entries in database. It's perhaps when a user
refresh the sumary page just after to add a project (but it isn't completely added yet) instead
of click on "Show Projects" link.
I can't reproduce this duplicated project problem

Emmanuel