continuum-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Beermann <mbeer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Project stuck in building state
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 18:29:12 GMT
I've got a process stuck in the "building" state, and nothing I seem to do will bring it out.
I know from Process Explorer that the build process itself is long dead, and in the startup
logs, I see this mysterious message:

  33079 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Fix project state
for project 45:system-cache-jetstream:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
36032 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Can't fix the project
state.

  Any suggestions?

  --Matthew Beermann