continuum-users mailing list archives

From josh.ste...@comcast.net
Subject Re: building twice - version 1.0.3
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 17:31:33 GMT
Hi all,
   Thanks for the responses.  I actually avoid using "refresh" to keep this from happening
- I instead, as you mentioned, click the Show Proejcts link to get an update on the status.
 However, this isn't my problem.

   Even from a freshly setup continuum project, if I click on the "Build Now" icon, continuum
builds 2 builds, one after the other.   For this example, I'm simply running "java:compile"
(I'm using M1.1-beta2), and in the first build, it prepares the filesystem, and compiles the
files (takes in total 10 seconds).  The second build right after that only takes 2 seconds
to complete, since no changes have taken place, so it essentially does nothing.

   Looking at the console output for Continuum, there seems to be 2 "enqueings" of the project
from the moment I hit the build now button.  I do nothing from the time I press the button
until the console stops generating output.

   Any thoughts for this?

Thanks,
Josh