continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ray Tsang" <saturn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog entry
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:35:12 GMT
I think it's too late to debate the existance of continuum.  I can
probably understand why this new project was started.  In fact,
despite my agreement w/ the blog and a few quirks I experienced
myself, I still deployed continuum here at work.

I think the important thing for continuum now is to continue to
improve and catch up w/ some great-to-have features.  The least I want
is to have it fade away like Scarab....

ray,