continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Thibaut Cazenave" <thibaut.cazen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with continuum-1.0.3
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:11:51 GMT
I did it many times yesterday.
Like I said, each time, checkout stops on the same file.

I can send you the log of what I did yesterday. But it is too big for the
continuum-users mailing list. If you need it I can send it to you directly.
What I did :
1. Add my custom M2 plugins project which contains 3 plugins   --> this
works
2. Restart Continuum
3. Add my main project (Couplage Project)  --> this failed

I'll do what you ask this morning and send you the new log.

How do you remove the database ?
By deleting the folder continuum in apps ?
Or you can only delete database folder in apps/continuum ?

Continuum runs on Solaris 8

Tibo