continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Spisser" <reinhard.spis...@gmail.com>
Subject running Continuum 1.0.3 without wrapper
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:49:03 GMT
Hi all,

I cannot start Continuum using the run.sh command because I'm using it
on a platform that is not supported (debian sarge on sparc). I get
errors when I use the run.sh command stating that it is not possibile
to start the wrapper . What is the wrapper supposed to do?

I start continuum using the plexus.sh command and it works fine. The
only problem I'm getting is that I have don't a pidfile so I cannot
kill continuum using a sinle kill -9 <pid>. I need to kill all single
processes of continuum by hand.

How can I obtain the pid of the continuum process when continuum is
started with plexus.sh?

It would be useful to have a bin/others directory with a run.sh
command that does not use the wrapper and does simply allow to
start/stop continnum using plexus.sh.

Thanks for the great product.

--
Reinhard Spisser