continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Reynolds <sca...@tailwaggers.com>
Subject Problem upgrading from 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT (RC1) to 1.0.3
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:50:32 GMT
I started from scratch with the first Continuum 1.0.3 RC (2006-03-16).

I just upgraded to the released 1.0.3 following the instructions for
upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3. I keep my working/build output
directories separate from continuum dir, so I didn't have to change that.

All my configuration is there except the build history for each of my
four projects (3 x Maven 2.0 and 1 x Shell) is empty. Clicking on the
link to the most recent build does show its results output. All of the
*.log.txt output files are in the build output directories.

Any ideas?

-- Mark R