continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 1.0.2: one step missing
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:47:15 GMT
Before making that change I could not see the Continuum web page to continue
with the upgrading (log in and change the working and output folder).

I copied the old database folder to 1.0.3 and it didn't work.

I then copied the 1.0.3 database folder back and it work but without my old
projects (that's ok since it's a new database).

Finally, I copied the old database folder to 1.0.3 and change the
service.properties file and it work. I could logged in and see my old
projects. Then I changed the working and output folder and finished the
upgrade.

It was necessary for me unless I missed something.