continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install and building site
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:46:43 GMT
I'm not sure about what is fixed in 1.0.3.

I just download the SNAPSHOT from a recently sent mail from the list and
make my two SCHEDULES, one for the "clean install" build and the other one
for the "site" build.

"site" build didn't run because there are no changes since "clean install"
build. I know there are no changes. I want the site of that source code that
possibly failed in testing.

Why shouldn't I make just one "clean install site" build?? because the test
failure will prevent "site" goal to execute.

What about -Dmaven.test.skip=true?? no, because I want to know that the test
failed and I want a HTML report about it.

It seems like a Maven question, isn't? I don't think so because the "force
build" is what I need. Or any possible way to make a site about some source
code previously downloaded. If there is a parameter in the
surefire-report-maven-plugin from org.codehaus.mojo then I'm very sorry. It
was a Maven question.

Anyway, the force build seems to have a reason to exist

Sorry for asking so many :$