continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install and building site
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:05:27 GMT
I'm not using maven-surefire-plugin but surefire-report-maven-plugin which
does not have that options (or doesn't seems to).

I tried using different schedules for "clean install" and "site". That way I
could make the "site" build to ignore testing because it was aready made by
the "clean install" build. The problem is that Continuum download the source
files for every build and does not detect any changes between one build and
another (there are no changes between the "clean install" and "site" build)
so it doesn't make the build (No updated necessary).

I need to force that build but it can't be done with SCHEDULING.