continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Install and building site
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:31:16 GMT
Hi, I'm usingo Continuum 1.0.2 and Maven 2.0.2.

I know that I can only use DEFAULT_SCHEDULE in 1.0.2 and only one build for
project.

I want continuum to build my project site but that goal (site) run "test"
first. If there are test failures, the site won't be created.

What if I want a report about my test failures. It can't be done.

I would like to turn off the test only in the "site" goal. I know that
maven.test.skip can be turned to avoid testing but if I'm in the same build
"clean install site" it would be turned off at all.

What can I do? I tried <maven.skip.test>true</maven.skip.test> in the plugin
configuration in my POM.xml but it made the test anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Waiting for 1.0.3 to use many SCHEDULES and builds!! :D