continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Use local settings with Maven
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:26:40 GMT
Hi all, I'm using Continuum with Maven 2.0.2 and I'm trying to use my local
settings but I can't.

There is no user folder for Continuum because it runs as a service. I don't
want to use global settings (mavenDir/conf/settings.xml) but local settings.
Something like ~/.m2/settings.xml

I tried to run Continuum as a service with a Account specially made for it
(in the service properties) but nothing happen. Maven didn't see the
~/.m2/settings.xml file. Maybe the account wasn't set up properly.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't see it.