continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject continuum webservice client code - where is it packaged ?
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:00:20 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have a plugin which run during deploy phase and it copies the build to
remote directory with builddate. I would like to
have append the build number from the continuum to the directory name so
that they can associate
the build tree with the build report on continuum.

Could you tell me where this client jar is packaged in continuum. I could
not find this jar on continuum.

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-soap-api.html
Continuum includes a client to access this API.
HTTP ERROR: 404 Not Found

RequestURI=/continuum/services/Continuum