continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set tag name in Continuum Project configuration
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:19:01 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I would like tag the code before every build and extract the tag build and
test it. In maven
scm configuration, you can specify the tag name. How can I set this value in
continuum ?

Continuum just has this scm url, how do I set the tag name...

scm:cvs:ext:userName1@cvsserver.com:/cvsroot/project1/:moduleMain

Thanks
Gautham Pamu