continuum-users mailing list archives

From "dan tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modules Best Practices
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:59:13 GMT
hi Ryan

What you did also works.  Basically, you use file url to import multiple
projects into contiuum.
after that continuum, continuum uses scm url in each indiviual module to
fetch the source.

What i shown you is just import single project and have continuum to do the
build just like you
do it from command line to use the parent pom to build muliple modules

-Dan