continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:08:30 GMT
Thanks for your response.

Is that how it works?  Sorry I don't see the purpose of the feature though
because if the goal is "deploy", then Maven will already deploy it to a
remote repository, I don't see a need to store the build again in another
location.  I thought it was to make the build server act as a repository.
Not sure though.  Can anyone clarify functionality and how to work this
feature?

_Mang

"Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriquez@gmail.com>
04/26/2006 02:58 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

Maybe it will be copy when the build is "deploy" or "site:deploy", not
"clean install".