continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:09:59 GMT
Looks fine to me.  The last file was dated 4/26/06 2:43 PM.  The author is
listed there in RAD as well.

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
04/27/2006 03:08 AM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?

Check if date and time are correct on your cvs server.

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :
> I had a real SCM change today with the following Continuum output:
>
> 216248 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - U
> MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/altTextResources.properties
> 216623 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - U
> MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/altTextResources_fr.properties
> 217217 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - P

MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/securePages/rplanning/retplan_home_body_afterApp.jsp