continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:37:02 GMT
hmm...ok.  So after a successful build, Continuum takes all the artifacts
from each target directory in the numbered working directory and copies it
to a location you specify.  So I have the following tree:

working-directory
|--- 1
      - pom.xml
     |--- dir1
           - pom.xml
          |--- target
                - dir1.jar
     |--- dir2
           - pom.xml
          |--- target
                - dir2.war
     |--- dir3
           - pom.xml
          |--- target
                - dir3.ear

So Continuum will detect and copy dir1.jar, dir2.war, and dir3.ear to the
specified location (P:\builds in my case) upon a successful build?

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
04/26/2006 04:31 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

I just tested it with D:\repocontinuum and it works fine. Artifacts and
metadata are created in
sub-directories of it.

Emmanuel