continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:57:31 GMT
I had a real SCM change today with the following Continuum output:

216248 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - U
MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/altTextResources.properties
216623 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - U
MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/altTextResources_fr.properties
217217 [Thread-11] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - P
MemberWebJSPs/WebContent/WEB-INF/securePages/rplanning/retplan_home_body_afterApp.jsp

After the build, the Changes section still shows 3 blank columns.  I'm
using CVS.

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
04/26/2006 03:38 AM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?

You don't have committer and date because your modifications aren't a scm
change. We get
username/date for all files modified since last build and in your case
files aren't modified in scm.

If you do a real change in your scm, you'll see username/date.

Emmanuel