continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:40:52 GMT
That's what I did.  I did configure it in the Configuration screen.  In
the "Deployment Repository Directory" field, I put P:\builds.  When the
build is complete, the build is not copied over to P:\builds though.

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
04/26/2006 03:32 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

the deployment repository is an internal continuum repository that you can
use as a repository with
m2. When an artifact is available in your target directory, continuum copy
it in the deployment
repository even with "clean install" goals.

If you want to activate it, you must configure it in configuration screen.

Emmanuel