continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:05:18 GMT
I just moved to 1.0.3 and I've done several test builds.  In one of the
builds, I removed a project directory from the working directory to test
out the Changes section in the build log.  When I ran the build again,
Continuum checked out the missing directory just fine.  After the build,
in the e-mail and on the web interface, the Changes section shows 3 blank
columns and then the files that have changed in the 4th column.

I think it may be broken again.

_Mang