continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: is CONTINUUM-609 really in 1.0.3?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:07:06 GMT
How does this actually work?  I put P:\builds into the Deployment
Repository Directory field and the build is not copied over.  Am I missing
some setting or something?

_Mang Lau

"Nigel Magnay" <nigel.magnay@gmail.com>
04/25/2006 11:06 AM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: is CONTINUUM-609 really in 1.0.3?

AHa - that fixed it (and a little local difficulty in forgetting I
needed to do mvn -U)

Is there a wiki for this kind of stuff that I could add to? I can't
believe I'll be the last to tie my own shoelaces together on that one.