continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Xavier Frisaye" <x.fris...@t4hr.com>
Subject RE: Email Notifier Configuration
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:04:51 GMT
Hi everybody,

I've configured mail notifier in our pom like this :

	<ciManagement>
		<system>continuum</system>
		<notifiers>
			<notifier>
				<type>mail</type>
				<sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
       			<sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
       			<sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
       			<sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
				<configuration>
					<address>x.frisaye@t4hr.com</address>
				</configuration>
			</notifier>
		</notifiers>
	</ciManagement>

But it seems to notify even in successful build.
Am i missing something?

Regards,

Xavier