continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Wynn" <bigwy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modules Best Practices
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:47:34 GMT
On 4/24/06, dan tran <dantran@gmail.com> wrote:
> I mean the scm url that makes continuum to fetch the directry tree that
> contains the parent and the modules directories
>
> -D

Okay, I that is working now.  I used the file system scm url and
pointed to the directory containing all the projects.  This directory
was obtained using cvs export of all my projects.  In the past I had
just uploaded the pom for a project, but I guess this doesn't work for
projects with modules.  That is why I used the cvs export and point to
url approach.

So, if I understand this correctly Continuum just needs a url to
initially import the projects.  After that Continuum will use the scm
in the pom to get updates and never look at the initial url used to
load the project?  That seems correct to me I just wanted to make sure
I understand it correctly.