continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running Continuum 1.0.3 without wrapper
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:00:25 GMT
Reinhard, assuming you work this bug and get it working, please do
contribute your fixes back to Continuum so it can be incorporated in
future releases to benefit other users.

Debian Sarge on Sparc is one of those configurations with a relatively
few number of users (I have to imagine many people would just run
Solaris), so your (personal) assistance with testing and using
Continuum is certainly appreciated.

Wayne