continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email Notifier Configuration
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:04:46 GMT
Given that the Maven standard is moving from comma-separated values in
a single XML element to multiple sub-elements under a single XML node
ie:
<abcs>
<abc>xyz</abc>
<abc>lmnop</abc>
<abc>qwerty</abc>
</abcs>

It seems to make more sense to me that you follow that "standard". ;-)

But having said that... email standards accept "a@b.com, x@y.com,
z@1.com" as valid send-to values. So the XML approach above adds
unnecessary complexity.

So I guess its entirely up to you.