continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: scm url in continuum
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:07:22 GMT
What is this modification???

If you modify this part, you can only comment/uncomment <allowedScheme>

so you'll have in application.xml :

       <configuration>
          <allowedSchemes>
            <allowedScheme>http</allowedScheme>
            <allowedScheme>https</allowedScheme>
            <allowedScheme>ftp</allowedScheme>
            <!-- <allowedScheme>file</allowedScheme> -->
          </allowedSchemes>
        </configuration>

And you use in url field of Add Project page :
https://www.mysite.com.br/repos/cms/cms_src/trunk/PATH_TO_YOUR_POM_DIRECTORY/pom.xml

Emmanuel

Vandermi Joao da Silva a écrit :
> Ok, I modified my apps/continuum/conf/application.xml but the not work yet.
>  See below the modifications.
>
> <configuration>
>         <allowedSchemes>
>           <allowedScheme>http</allowedScheme>
>           <allowedScheme>https://www.mysite.com.br/repos/cms/cms_src/trunk</allowedScheme>
>           <allowedScheme>ftp</allowedScheme>
>           <!-- <allowedScheme>file</allowedScheme> -->
>         </allowedSchemes>
>       </configuration>
>

> Best Regards
>
> Vandermi Silva
> R&D MAO - Core Engines
> BenQ Eletroeletrônica Ltda.
>
> TEL +55(92) 2127-8015
> Mobile: +55(92) 8125-2248
> FAX +55(92) 2127-8102
> vandermi.silva@benq.com
> www.BenQMobile.com
> Av. Djalma Batista, 536 - São Geraldo
> Manaus-AM
> Brasil

continuum say "invalid url" . See below.