continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:32:55 GMT
the deployment repository is an internal continuum repository that you can use as a repository
with
m2. When an artifact is available in your target directory, continuum copy it in the deployment

repository even with "clean install" goals.

If you want to activate it, you must configure it in configuration screen.

Emmanuel