continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.0.3 error adding m2 project
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:32:08 GMT
Normally, you must have an exception in logs with a stacktrace.

Emmanuel

Malcolm Wong Ho a écrit :
> There is one error and one warning:
>
> Warning -
>
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/04/26 01:31:11 | 2006-04-26 01:31:11,372 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]
WARN  RDBMS                          - Column BUILDDEFINITION.LATEST_BUILD_ID should not allow
nulls but does. You can prevent nulls by specifying "allows-null" as "false" for the <field>
in the MetaData

> Error -
>
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/04/26 01:31:27 | 2006-04-26 01:31:27,286 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]
ERROR VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager.getResource() parse exception: org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException:
Lexical error: org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 121,
column 17.  Encountered: <EOF> after : ""

nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute
or copy this message or file which is attached to this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and
thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

> Any views of this communication are those of the sender except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Faritec (Holdings)  Limited (Faritec) and/or  any of its subsidiaries
including (but not limited to) Faritec Enterprise Solutions (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec
Strategic IT Services (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Contracting (Proprietary) Limited, Ebis
and/or any of its subsidiaries.

> Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses
and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Faritec
accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting
directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached
to this e-mail message.