continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.0.3 error adding m2 project
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:06:24 GMT
I don't know. Do you have an error before "Unable to validate" message?

Malcolm Wong Ho a écrit :
> I use the same url for 1.0.2 and it works, is there proxy settings i have to use?

INFO  Continuum                      - Could not download http://faspoc1/fnb/trunk/APPS/BuildRasOnline/rasonlineutilities/pom.xml:
Unable to validate URL

>>Thanks
>>

>>DISCLAIMER:
>>This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged
in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute
or copy this message or file which is attached to this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and
thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

>>Any views of this communication are those of the sender except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Faritec (Holdings)  Limited (Faritec) and/or  any of its subsidiaries
including (but not limited to) Faritec Enterprise Solutions (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec
Strategic IT Services (Proprietary) Limited, Faritec Contracting (Proprietary) Limited, Ebis
and/or any of its subsidiaries.

>>Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses
and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Faritec
accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting
directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached
to this e-mail message.