continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: J2me projects (JAR and JAD)
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:29:17 GMT
manifest created by maven is the default. I'm not sure you can remove these entries.
But you can add your own entries : http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-manifest.html

The best list for this message would be the maven users list.

Emmanuel

Vandermi Joao da Silva a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
> I have a J2me projects and I need do JAR file and JAD files. I use the command jar:jar
at maven but the jar not work in my device(celular phone).
> I open the file .jar and see the manifest with setings to maven and pom.xml , but in
J2me the manifest settings are same below (correct Manifest). Please see the manifest copy
below.