continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum RC
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:06:40 GMT
In the majority of case, they aren't really warns/errors but only information message that
don't be
correctly categorized in sub-components we use.

derby schema error: it's a message return by derby to jpox(jdo) when jpox check the database

existence before to create it.

BUILDDEFINITION.LATEST_BUILD_ID...: We can't specify the default value for schema compatibility
with
old continuum database (jpox message)

velocity error: not an error but velocity is sometimes too verbose

"There was no such logger": plexus debug message that we need to remove in plexus.

Emmanuel