continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rinku <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog entry
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:57:18 GMT

By that logic - just one development language/platform should be enough
for all s/w development, why re-invent and invest in other
languages/platforms??

I don't suppose there's anything stopping anyone from raising feature
requests for Cruisecontrol on cruisecontrol lists. Questioning
Continuum's existence IMHO is just silly.

Cheers,

Rahul