continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to request: Creating custom notifiers
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:59:55 GMT
We don't have documentation yet about this part, but it's easy to create a new notifier.
You can look at other notifiers code as sample
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/branches/continuum-1.0.x/continuum-notifiers/)

You notifier must depend on notifier-api and implement AbstractContinuumNotifier.

When your notifier will be implemented, you'll define a new component for it in application.xml
so
it will be available in continuum.

Emmanuel